Finura is proud to announce that we have been granted the Pension Transfer Gold Standard by the Personal Finance Society.
The Gold Standard is a voluntary code of good practice for Safeguarded and Defined Benefit Pension transfer advice, based around a set of principles, which Finura successfully demonstrated we have adopted.
By adopting and promoting this standard, clients can be more confident that they are dealing with a firm that is going beyond the minimum requirements when giving financial advice and a personal recommendation regarding whether a pension should be transferred.
The Gold Standard is primarily about empowering clients and setting clear expectations of what to expect from financial advice.
1. Helping clients understand when advice is appropriate
2. Ensuring advice given supports the clients overall financial well being in the context of their stated objectives
3. Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of all charges
4. Ensuring the most appropriate and updated technical skills are applied
5. Transparent management of Conflicts of Interest
6. Helping clients understanding the cost of transferring benefits
7. Avoiding unregulated investments and introducers
8. Transparency in advice processes and outcomes
9. Promoting the Consumer Guide to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard
The consumer guide can be found here.
Articles on this website are offered only for general information and educational purposes. They are not offered as, and do not constitute, financial advice. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this website without first seeking advice from a professional.
You are now departing from the regulatory site of Finura. Finura is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.
The Conservative and Labour parties have published a plan of what they will do if they win the coming Election.
UK house prices were 2.1% higher last month than they were a year ago at an average price of £234,625, according to the Halifax House Price Index.
Finura is delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted, once more, in the Adviser Firm of the Year (London) category at the Professional Adviser Awards.